corner corner RABCK Address Contacts (as @ 20 June 2018)

Forum | << (Not-So-) Random Acts of BookCrossing Kindness | << Parent Thread | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Complete Thread

Previous  1 2  

Profile Image
Well I don't seem to have time to think up a new RABCK idea so I am doing the same one I held last year.http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/536629
Profile Image
Just a quick note to say that I hold anathema-device's address, too.
Profile Image
Just a quick note to say that I hold anathema-device's address, too.

Thank you, list updated.
Profile Image
It's looking like we have at least one address buddy who isn't responding to PMs. I contacted them a month ago in order to send a surprise to their buddy and disappointingly didn't hear back.

They haven't, as yet, responded to PMs from me or their buddy this month either.

I want to update our list when I know for sure it is no longer accurate. If they haven't responded soon I want to remove their details completely. We will of course be asking for a new address keeper for the lonesome buddy ;-)

What do you think? Is this the correct action to take? Does anyone have any othersuggestions on how we take this forward?

Profile Image
The anniversary RABCK proved successful and we have two new members. The PMs I sent and address buddies sent have been useful, I received an updated address just the other day from one of the bookcrossers I hold details for.

Unfortunately the RABCK has highlighted that one buddy is no longer active. I am quite happy to hold the address for Bascula, however a few of us are now holding multiple addresses. So before I PM Bascula if anyone else would like to buddy up for them please let us know in the forum before the end of January.

Thanks everyone:-)
Profile Image
Both Bascula and Plum-Crazy have new address buddies. Myself and Nataliec7. I will be removing the others when I have a little more time to send them PMs :-)
Profile Image
10n3k3 (Netherlands)
Due to lack of English skills and because she's not an experienced internet user, she's not very active in the fora. But... Who knows what may be in the future?
Profile Image
10n3k3 (Netherlands)
Due to lack of English skills and because she's not an experienced internet user, she's not very active in the fora. But... Who knows what may be in the future?

Thanks for letting us know. Hope to see more of 10n3k3 in the future :-)
Profile Image
and are of course welcome to rejoin at any time :-)
Profile Image
Bumping up from page three. Please feel free to bump this thread whenever you think it's required :-)
Profile Image
....let me know!
Profile Image
Has had the 503 error for some time now. I don't know if anyone else is having the same problem.

So bringing the thread up to the top of the forum in case they are and want to send a surprise to one of those listed here.
Profile Image
No changes to report :-)
Profile Image
Clairby11xxx has joined and she is willing to buddy up with anyone looking for an address holder too.
Profile Image
Clairby11xxx has joined and she is willing to buddy up with anyone looking for an address holder too.

I'll buddy up with her!
Profile Image

I'll buddy up with her!

Thanks I have Pm'd her and asked her to contact you. Once you have buddied up let me know and I shall update the list :-)
Profile Image
I'll buddy up with her!

Thanks very much I've PM'd you :)
Profile Image
....again!
Now in the USA, but no fixed address as yet
Profile Image
Again!!! Let me know your new postal address as soon as you can. As your address buddy I have received quite few PMs requesting it previously.
Meanwhile I'll let peeps know about this update if I get any more requests :-)
Profile Image
Again!!!

I like to keep you on your toes ;)
Profile Image
We have five new members :)

Fingers crossed there may be more:

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/546711
Profile Image
Has joined us :)
Profile Image

It appears to have been sold for dodgy purposes!

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/516897
Profile Image

MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!!

...Yeah, don't go on it.
Profile Image

MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!!

...Yeah, don't go on it.

Hahahahaha! I did warn you!! lol
Profile Image

MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!!

...Yeah, don't go on it.

Hahahahaha! I did warn you!! lol

I'm too curious for my own good! :D
Profile Image
With reference to this thread. Three Christmas pressies that will be going under the tree until Christmas day

Thank you so much :-)
Profile Image
Following on from the Anniversary RABCK (congrats to all winners) we have a few new members- Welcome.

We haven't lost any members this year though I never heard back from my two address holders. I know they are both still active so I won't be removing them from the list to receive surprises but I will be contacting someone else ( who kindly volunteered) with my address details soon and then I will have a new buddy :-)

If I have missed any changes that need to be made to the list please let me know.

Profile Image
Happy New Year and thank you for maintaining the list.

One tiny change is needed. My nickname is misspelled. 8)
Profile Image
Oops - I seem to have done that in other threads too. Hopefully my fingers won't be faster than my brain in future :)

List amended.
Profile Image
It is not as important for other threads. Here people might be confused.
One more entry still needs to be amended -- the address holder for Lamilla.
Profile Image
I'm still listed as Australia
Could you please update
Many thanks ;)
Profile Image
Well the meteorological one anyhow.
Profile Image
Nataliec7 is now my first point of contact .
Profile Image
Happy to be of service :)
Profile Image
...I'm happy to oblige :o)
Profile Image
Hi Plum-crazy, can I send you a PM? I'd like to take you up on this, since I have tried to reach my address buddy repeatedly of late but am not getting any replies. :(
Profile Image
Hi Plum-crazy, can I send you a PM? I'd like to take you up on this, since I have tried to reach my address buddy repeatedly of late but am not getting any replies. :(

Consider yourself buddied!
Profile Image
Consider yourself buddied!

Yay! We are buddied back-and-forth now! Thank you! :))
Profile Image

Can you be my buddy too?
Shall I PM you my address?
I haven't seen this so far, but it seems like a fantastic idea!
Profile Image

PMing you now; I would like you to be my buddy! :)
Profile Image

Fine by me :o )
Profile Image

Fine by me :o )

Great, thank you! :)
Profile Image

Previous  1 2  

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.