corner corner Missing book

Forum | << Newbies | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Missing book

I have just been looking at Go Hunting in my area and noticed that a book that I released into the wild at one of the crossing zones is missing from the stats...i.e. it is registering as 0 at that location.It hasn't been registered as caught,no new journal and it still shows as travelling on my home page. Any ideas?

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I have just been looking at Go Hunting in my area and noticed that a book that I released into the wild at one of the crossing zones is missing from the stats...i.e. it is registering as 0 at that location.It hasn't been registered as caught,no new journal and it still shows as travelling on my home page. Any ideas?
Profile Image
If the book was released more than 30 days ago, it won't show on the hunting-page stats, but if you click down to the actual release zone it should still appear in the list of books released at that spot. (If it doesn't show on that list either, something else may have happened - if so, please post a link to the specific book, as that might help!)
Profile Image
Books stay on Go Hunting for 30 days only, or more precisely: the overview pages for Country, Province and City only show the books that were released in the past 30 days. If you drill down to the release zone level, you should still see all the not-yet-reported books, no matter how long it's been since they were released.

Since this is a question, not an announcement, do you mind if I move this to the Site Questions forum section?
Profile Image
Sorry,I had intended to put it on Newbies,but accidently put it on here!...was going to delete it but couldn't see how to do it ,Thank you for both replies.
Profile Image
I had intended to put it on Newbies

That's a fine place too. It has been moved there now.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.