corner corner I'm new to this

Forum | << Newbies | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

I'm new to this

I just created my profile. I don't know yet how to hunt for books. I would like to hunt. Can someone help me? I have tried to look through the FAQs, but couldn't find what I was looking for.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I just created my profile. I don't know yet how to hunt for books. I would like to hunt. Can someone help me? I have tried to look through the FAQs, but couldn't find what I was looking for.
Profile Image
Under "Books & people", you'll find "go hunting". By default, this page only shows the places where books have been released the last 30 days (and the number of books released during these days). But you can tick "view all", to see every location where books have been released. All books that have been wild released there and haven't got a JE (journal entry) from a finder after that will then be seen when choosing a location (even if it says 0 book. 0 only means 0 books released there the last 30 days).
Profile Image
I would like to hunt.

https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/1172
Seems that there weren't any books released recently. But since there are a few zones listed there must have been some activity at some time. You could get started with releasing books yourself? :-)

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.