corner corner are there clues to were the books are like in book scavenger

Forum | << Newbies | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

are there clues to were the books are like in book scavenger

are there clues to were the books are like in book scavenger and how do i see them

Complete Thread

Profile Image
are there clues to were the books are like in book scavenger and how do i see them
Profile Image
Hi, and welcome! If you want to try and find BookCrossing books, see the "go hunting" pages under the "books and people" tab; that will show you locations where books have been released within the last 30 days. If you click down to specific locations, you can see lists of books; clicking on the books will show you the individual release notes, which *may* include detailed descriptions of where the books were left, and possibly even photographs.

That said, there's no guarantee that the books will still be at the same spot - and not everyone likes to make specific release notes, so you may see lots of entries that only say "somewhere in town" or something similarly vague. So it's a bit of a gamble!

And do check out the site FAQ and "How to BookCross" entries under the "information" tab; that's a good way to learn about BookCrossing.
Profile Image
You've read Book Scavenger? I love that book!!! That's actually how I found out about BookCrossing.
Profile Image
You've read Book Scavenger? I love that book!!! That's actually how I found out about BookCrossing

That's also how I found out about BC!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.