corner corner How to change go hunting list preferences

Forum | << Newbies | << Parent Thread | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image
you can just set up a bookmark in your browser that takes you directly to your region or state.

Yup, that's what I've done. When I click on on a tab called Hunt it brings up Maine, USA and all I have to do is click on the city I want to look at. Makes it much easier.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
On the go hunting section of this website, it says you can make your list to show the books released by country, state,city,or province.However, I see no button to do this and I want to change my preferences from browsing by country to browsing by state. Maybe it's a bug or something,but can someone please tell me how to do this? Thanks!
Profile Image
I want to change my preferences from browsing by country to browsing by state.

Sorry, that's not something you can set; you always start out by seeing all the countries, and you can pick one and then you'll see the regions/states within that country. Then you click on your region or state and you'll see the cities.
If you want to avoid those clicks, you can just set up a bookmark in your browser that takes you directly to your region or state.
Profile Image
you can just set up a bookmark in your browser that takes you directly to your region or state.

Yup, that's what I've done. When I click on on a tab called Hunt it brings up Maine, USA and all I have to do is click on the city I want to look at. Makes it much easier.
Profile Image

Thanks!

Thank you so much!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.