corner corner Printable Labels

Forum | << Newbies | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Printable Labels

Hi

Have any bookcrossers done printable labels for different sizes? I mean like the free ones you can download from the labels page, but for other than 10 label sheets. And how would I find these? I was going to make some up to my requirement but TBH I ain't that hot with that kinda thing and if they are already out there.....

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hi

Have any bookcrossers done printable labels for different sizes? I mean like the free ones you can download from the labels page, but for other than 10 label sheets. And how would I find these? I was going to make some up to my requirement but TBH I ain't that hot with that kinda thing and if they are already out there.....
Profile Image
There's a thread in the Activists forum for user-designed labels:

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/358601

Since the thread's been around for a long time, some of the older links may no longer work, but if you browse from the newer replies back you may find some that interest you. Good luck!

[Side note: if you want to experiment with designing your own, you could print them on plain paper first rather than trying to fit them to particular types of label stock. Plain paper labels, cut out and glued or taped into the book, work just fine.]
Profile Image
Thanks. I have **access** to some label stock at work, but not the ones that BC want me to use! So that's what I was interested in.
Profile Image
.........but if I dont have any "labels" I just print what I want on plain paper and then tape it in the book. Especially if I find some of the user made labels I like they dont fit on normal label paper so with using normal paper and tape I can get a little creative at times. or if you dont want to use user made labels but want to spice up your label different colored paper can be used.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.