corner corner Brand new member

Forum | << Newbies | << Parent Thread | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image
I'm sure the person who released the book will be delighted that you took the time to make a journal entry to let them know the book is safe and sound with you.

I hope that you enjoy it here at BookCrossing as much as I do. (And that's a lot!!!)

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hello,
I just found and entered my first book on this site. My question is if the person who originally entered this book will be notified that it was found and will soon be released.
Thanks to anyone who might be able to answer.
EC
Profile Image
Hi, and welcome! And congrats on finding a book, too. Yes, if the person who released it still has the same email address, they'll get a notice of your journal entry. (People can set their profile options to disable emails if they want to, but most people do like to hear back from wild books - especially one that's been in the wild for years!)

Likewise, if someone else finds and journals that book, you *and* the original releaser will be notified. Just be patient if you don't get a catch right away; as with that book, many spend months or years in the wild before somebody journals them!
Profile Image
I'm sure the person who released the book will be delighted that you took the time to make a journal entry to let them know the book is safe and sound with you.

I hope that you enjoy it here at BookCrossing as much as I do. (And that's a lot!!!)
Profile Image
And from there, they can see whatever you have written.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.