corner corner release notes

Forum | << Newbies | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

release notes

I dropped off 2 books at a Little Free Library last night and didn't get to make my release notes. Now that someone has made a JE saying it appeared in the Little Library, I can't make a release note. Is there any way to fix this?

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I dropped off 2 books at a Little Free Library last night and didn't get to make my release notes. Now that someone has made a JE saying it appeared in the Little Library, I can't make a release note. Is there any way to fix this?
Profile Image
Is there any way to fix this?

I would edit the last entry you made and write where and when you left the book. This will give the finder of the book an idea of its journey.

To make a releasenote now would mess up the order of entries and the status of the book. It would seem confusing.

But first of all, I would be happy about 2 catches :-) Congratulations.

Profile Image
Congratz on your 2 catches. Lucky you ;-)
Profile Image
I agree with Rochester74. I wouldn't make a Release Note now, it makes it look like the book is back in your possession again. Just edit your previous Journal Entry. I usually put in something like:

"ETA: This book was released at Panera Bread in Westbrook, Maine, around 3 PM on November 3, 2016, and was caught before I could make a release note."

That explains your release and what happened without messing up the sequence of events in the journal entries.

Congratulations on the very quick catch! You must be doing something right! May you have many more.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.