corner corner How can I see someone's bookshelf?

Forum | << Newbies | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

How can I see someone's bookshelf?

When I check someone's profile I can see only his/her stats and recent book activity aka only 3 lattest books. Still I often see on the forums people saying check my available list or my tbr list etc, so there must be a way to see the full bookshelf of someone? I haven't figure this out yet, although I am a BC member since May. This site is so confusing at times....

Complete Thread

Profile Image
When I check someone's profile I can see only his/her stats and recent book activity aka only 3 lattest books. Still I often see on the forums people saying check my available list or my tbr list etc, so there must be a way to see the full bookshelf of someone? I haven't figure this out yet, although I am a BC member since May. This site is so confusing at times....
Profile Image
Go to their profile, then click on the white box at the right which says 'so-and-so's books'. You can also use that box on your own bookshelf and it's full of useful ways to view your own books!
Profile Image
I found this part confusing too.

Go to the person's bookshelf. On the right side of the screen you'll see, for example on mine, "solittletime's books." Under that it says Select Filters, click on that and when the menu opens, click on All Books and you will see my bookshelf.

On the left side of the screen, under "solittletime's books," there will be a little dark box that says Display Options, and if you click on that it opens another menu to filter and sort what you are seeing.
Profile Image
Hi Delphi_Reader
You click on the persons name and
on the right side of your screen you'll find:
Person's books
click on select filters
underneat is a row of all the possiblities.
Good luck.
And by the way we all started this way, so don't be afraid to ask, there is always someone who knows an answer.
Profile Image
For some reason my eye never catched this option on the right of the profile page. How silly is that?

Thank you for the quick replies everyone, some impressive book shelves you have there lol

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.