corner corner Custom labels

Forum | << Newbies | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Custom labels

Hi

Please can someone confirm the cost of these and how many labels I would get for that price? Also, how I'd like some details about how to do these labels. I managed to choose my template and the image I wanted, but when I tried to enter a caption, I was hoping to enter 55 words, and it would only allow six of them. As I was hoping to publicise our venture, this is not really enough. Many thanks for any assistance you can give.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hi

Please can someone confirm the cost of these and how many labels I would get for that price? Also, how I'd like some details about how to do these labels. I managed to choose my template and the image I wanted, but when I tried to enter a caption, I was hoping to enter 55 words, and it would only allow six of them. As I was hoping to publicise our venture, this is not really enough. Many thanks for any assistance you can give.
Profile Image

Sure

Please can someone confirm the cost of these and how many labels I would get for that price?
Sure. You get 1 for $1.00, 12 for $7.95, 25 for $14.95, 50 for $23.95 and 100 for $39.95. Convert as needed.

when I tried to enter a caption, I was hoping to enter 55 words, and it would only allow six of them. As I was hoping to publicise our venture, this is not really enough.

Most people make the text a part of the image when they want to do something like that. The caption needs to be short enough so it does not have to wrap, otherwise it won't fit; that's why there is a character limit. It's really only meant for a short slogan or the image's title.

So make an image that has the text inside of it, and you can write a lot more.
Profile Image

Thanks

Many thanks for the information.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.