corner corner Prenumbered Labels???

Forum | << Newbies | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Prenumbered Labels???

Hi all

I'm new to this site and am trying to print out some pre-numbered labels as I saw this somewhere earlier:

"Or better yet, you can easily activate your own prenumbered labels so that the book details are already filled in for the finder and so that you can make release notes on the books as well".

How can I do this? (or is it a function that you can only pay for?) I can only see the 'normal' label that you have to fill in yourself.

Thanks

jayne

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hi all

I'm new to this site and am trying to print out some pre-numbered labels as I saw this somewhere earlier:

"Or better yet, you can easily activate your own prenumbered labels so that the book details are already filled in for the finder and so that you can make release notes on the books as well".

How can I do this? (or is it a function that you can only pay for?) I can only see the 'normal' label that you have to fill in yourself.

Thanks

jayne
Profile Image
Activating your prenumbered labels is done by making a journal entry for each of them. You'll be prompted to fill in the book's details and that way, they will be a ssigned to a specific book.

Printable prenumbered labels are indeed a Wings feature. But the only difference is whether you'll need to write the number on the label by hand. Mostly a matter of convenience.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.