corner corner Information Science (Bachelor)

Forum | << Newbies | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Information Science (Bachelor)

Hello to everyone!

I am a Swiss girl, and I'm studying Informations Science in Chur (Switzerland).
I am preparing a major research Bachelor and I would be interested in having some of your opinion, and get directions.
I would like to propose a research BookCrossing in correlation to the Sharing Economy.
I have the opportunity to talk about this wonderful world of sharing, and I would be proud to also include your opinions, BookCrossers. I leave you a few questions that will inspire you, But I will kindly accept any of you feedbacks.

How long you are part of this community?
What inspired you to join?
How you live your identity BookCrossers in the life of every day?
Have you ever had problems with other users?
BookCrossing is better than a library? If so, why?

I would also ask, where can I find the statistics of annual user (for example: how many were users one year after the creation of BookCrossing, and how many are today?).

Thank you very much all of you, and thank you for the inspiration that still give to the world.

With Love,

Stefania (stefania.immaginaria@gmail.com)

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hello to everyone!

I am a Swiss girl, and I'm studying Informations Science in Chur (Switzerland).
I am preparing a major research Bachelor and I would be interested in having some of your opinion, and get directions.
I would like to propose a research BookCrossing in correlation to the Sharing Economy.
I have the opportunity to talk about this wonderful world of sharing, and I would be proud to also include your opinions, BookCrossers. I leave you a few questions that will inspire you, But I will kindly accept any of you feedbacks.

How long you are part of this community?
What inspired you to join?
How you live your identity BookCrossers in the life of every day?
Have you ever had problems with other users?
BookCrossing is better than a library? If so, why?

I would also ask, where can I find the statistics of annual user (for example: how many were users one year after the creation of BookCrossing, and how many are today?).

Thank you very much all of you, and thank you for the inspiration that still give to the world.

With Love,

Stefania (stefania.immaginaria@gmail.com)

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.