corner corner Pre-numbered downloadable book labels

Forum | << Newbies | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Pre-numbered downloadable book labels

I've been away from the site for a few years. For the life of me, I can't find where to download pre-numbered labels. I tried the FAQ which took me to the store but no luck. The site doesn't seem as user friendly as I remember. Anyway, if someone can provide me a link to the pre-numbered label page it would be greatly appreciated.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I've been away from the site for a few years. For the life of me, I can't find where to download pre-numbered labels. I tried the FAQ which took me to the store but no luck. The site doesn't seem as user friendly as I remember. Anyway, if someone can provide me a link to the pre-numbered label page it would be greatly appreciated.
Profile Image
Hi, and welcome back! As per the "latest news" items and Announcements forum, there have been some very recent (within the last couple of weeks) changes to the site, and while most things are working well there are still some items on the to-be-dealt-with list.

This thread in the Site Questions forum ( http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/525635 ) goes into the prenum-label-download question, and includes a link to the "labels" page. However, while you can allocate prenumbered BCIDs via those links, it's possible that printing them from that page is currently a "wings" feature.

That page also has a link to the blank BC label form, so you could allocate sets of prenums and then enter them by hand in that form - or use one of the member-designed label templates. If you only register a few books at a time, there may be no advantage to using prenums under those circumstances, as individually registering the books might be quicker, but if you want sets of prenumbered labels available for quick use, that could be a workaround.
Profile Image
Hi and please welcome!

I hope the site will be friendly for member of our community and the pre-numbered labels come back very soon.
Profile Image

It is my honor to be here

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.