corner corner How do I see WHICH of my releases were caught?

Forum | << Newbies | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

How do I see WHICH of my releases were caught?

Hi! I saw in my statistics that two of my releases have been caught, but there's no way I've found to see which they were, were they were found, or where they went. Or, is there and I'm just overlooking it? Thanks for any help!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hi! I saw in my statistics that two of my releases have been caught, but there's no way I've found to see which they were, were they were found, or where they went. Or, is there and I'm just overlooking it? Thanks for any help!
Profile Image
D'oh! I figured it out -- you have to go through your bookshelf. However, I think it'd be much easier if you could click on the number of releases caught on your statistics page and go to a list of which of the books were caught. That's much more efficient, especially if you've released a lot but only a few found readers. Maybe Bookcrossing could add this feature?
Profile Image
Check out the listbox at the upper right of your profile page. There's an option for "caught" books, which should show you your books with JEs from other BCers.

There's also a members-plus (aka "wings") option that lets you sort your bookshelf by "most recently journaled", which will bring recent journal entries to the top of the list, or by "journaller count" , so you can see books that have been journaled by more than one person. Those are premium features, but some of us find them so useful that it's worth paying for. There's info about that on the "wings" page under the "store" tab. But the features I mentioned in my first paragraph are available to everyone!
Profile Image
you are supposed to be receiving notifications about catches..
If you do not have wings you should be getting it daily in a cumulated version.
Maybe you'd check your profil for it.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.