corner corner I’ve purchased an e-book Kindle Paperwhite on bestshop-usa.com

Forum | << Newbies | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

I’ve purchased an e-book Kindle Paperwhite on bestshop-usa.com

I’ve purchased an e-book and have received in return a web page, or some kind of pointer in email, that I’m supposed to do something with. It tells me the ebook is a “PDF”, whatever that is. For the life of me, I can’t figure out the instructions. How am I supposed to get my book?

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I’ve purchased an e-book and have received in return a web page, or some kind of pointer in email, that I’m supposed to do something with. It tells me the ebook is a “PDF”, whatever that is. For the life of me, I can’t figure out the instructions. How am I supposed to get my book?
Profile Image
Hi cayof, welcome to BookCrossing.
I have no idea how to help you as I only deal with paper copies.
Maybe you should ask the bestshop-usa.com for help.
Good luck.
Profile Image
Cayof, there is a program called Calibre, that you can download off the internet; it changes any book's format to any format. It is very user friendly. Once you have converted the book, in Calibre, to the correct format, PDF or whatever format you require, you can plug your paperwhite into the computer and use the Calibre "send it to the device" option, then it goes over to the Kindle. I just got a paperwhite also. I love love love it! Although I will always still read real, PAPER books also.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.