corner corner First time to Catch a book!

Forum | << Newbies | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

First time to Catch a book!

Hi, I am new member shocktoffee4. While thrift store shopping yesterday, I Caught the most adorable book titled "Kitchen" by Banana Yoshimoto, which introduced me to the concept of BookCrossing, which is totally new to me. I love the idea of this and will not only release this book but also plan to get busy releasing other lovable books as well. Nice to know that this exists and is GLOBAL!!! What fun!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hi, I am new member shocktoffee4. While thrift store shopping yesterday, I Caught the most adorable book titled "Kitchen" by Banana Yoshimoto, which introduced me to the concept of BookCrossing, which is totally new to me. I love the idea of this and will not only release this book but also plan to get busy releasing other lovable books as well. Nice to know that this exists and is GLOBAL!!! What fun!
Profile Image
Welcome to BookCrossing. Nice to have you with us. If you have any questions, this is the place to ask. Enjoy and may we hear from you often.
Profile Image
i hope you enjoy it here as much as I do
Profile Image

Welcome

I am so delighted you found a book that hadn't been heard from in years! That's so much fun.
Profile Image
glad to have you with us ☺

And you already discovered the excitement in bookcrossing -a book on the way for such a long time and you finally found it - that's great!!
Profile Image

Yay!

"Kitchen" by Banana Yoshimoto

Oh that's a lovely book! I'm so glad that you found it, and found us.
Profile Image
Thank you for all the welcomes. This is a cool place, I can tell.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.