corner corner search term

Forum | << Newbies | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

search term

OK, I'm ready to release some books. What is Search Term. I have to fill this in and don't know what it means nor could I find any info about Search Term. Thanks for your help.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
OK, I'm ready to release some books. What is Search Term. I have to fill this in and don't know what it means nor could I find any info about Search Term. Thanks for your help.
Profile Image
You can fill in the ISBNnumber of the book there, which is a quicker way to find the book than filling in the title and the authors name.
Profile Image

Hi, and welcome! The instructions on the "register book" page include "Enter the title or ISBN number of the book you want to register" - that's the information that can go into the "search term" box. Or, if you prefer, you can click the "skip search" button, and enter the book's title/author/category/ISBN yourself, though this option is mostly used for books that were published before there were any ISBNs.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.