corner corner confused on where to find the Official bookcrossing site

Forum | << Newbies | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

confused on where to find the Official bookcrossing site

I just signed up and am in Colorado springs, the OBCZ is at a pikes perk on library pl. there is no library pl. I even called the library thinking it was in a library. I am baffled on where this is...

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I just signed up and am in Colorado springs, the OBCZ is at a pikes perk on library pl. there is no library pl. I even called the library thinking it was in a library. I am baffled on where this is...
Profile Image
Hello, welcome!
Looking at the OBCZ you indicated, it seems that the last time any books were released there was on 17 september, 2009. That's a while ago, and it may not be there anymore.
Profile Image
Hi, curlyfro, and welcome! I gather that "Library Pl." referred to "Library Plaza", suggesting that there was a coffee shop in the area at one time, though it doesn't seem to be there now. Release zones can wind up with cryptic or out-of-date addresses; sorry about that!

The hunting pages will show recent release-spots (though not necessarily Official BookCrossing Zones); if any are near you, you can try swinging by to see if you spot a book. I also noticed an entry in Colorado Springs for a Little Free Library, with BC books released there as of March; that might be another place to check:

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/734751

Good luck finding interesting places to release books!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.