corner corner wrong BCID

Forum | << Newbies | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

wrong BCID

I've been away from Bookcrossing for quite awhile and am just now getting back releasing/ I have a book here that I can't find on my shelf by neither the title or the BCID
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/8390512
The Government Manual for new Wizards
Mathew David Brozik and Jacob Sager Weinstein

can you help? Thanks

after all this it now shows up . maybe the first 3 number were not correct.

Complete Thread

Profile Image

wrong BCID

I've been away from Bookcrossing for quite awhile and am just now getting back releasing/ I have a book here that I can't find on my shelf by neither the title or the BCID
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/8390512
The Government Manual for new Wizards
Mathew David Brozik and Jacob Sager Weinstein

can you help? Thanks

after all this it now shows up . maybe the first 3 number were not correct.
Profile Image
Looks like you found it :-)
Profile Image
Hi, and welcome back! Looks like you found the book after all, and you should be able to see its full BCID on your bookshelf. If the number in the book is incorrect you can fix it before release.

As for why you couldn't find it when searching by title, that could be due to slight differences in the title text. When I'm searching for books I'll use a keyword or two from the title along with the author's last name, to maximize the matches - so "new wizards" and "brozik" would have been my search-option for this book, and it turns up five copies including yours. [Sometimes I've "lost" books on my own shelf because one copy had a different spelling of the author's name, so I had to do some fiddling around with the search feature - but the "advanced search" page provides enough options that - so far - I've been able to find what I'm looking for!]
Profile Image
Thanks Gory . It's good to be back

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.