corner corner En fri röst

Forum | << Newbies | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

En fri röst

I wrote information about this book (Swedish title) and gave it to a friend who wanted to read it. But now I cannot find that this info is stored anywhere, and I do not remember the BCID. So how can I now register that I read the book and what happende to it?

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I wrote information about this book (Swedish title) and gave it to a friend who wanted to read it. But now I cannot find that this info is stored anywhere, and I do not remember the BCID. So how can I now register that I read the book and what happende to it?
Profile Image
Hi. If you had made a journal entry for that book while logged in to your BC account, it would appear on your bookshelf, but I only see one title there and it isn't the same one. (If you made a journal entry *without* being logged in, it would be an anonymous entry - it'll still be attached to that book's data, but not under your screen name.)

I searched for books with the title "En fri röst" and found two ( http://www.bookcrossing.com/searchbooks?... ). If anything in the JEs of either of those books tells you that it's definitely the same book that you found, you can try contacting the person who registered it, to explain the situation and request the full BCID.

Another possibility: if you used a prenumbered BCID to register your book, but if you never made a journal entry on it, then it won't appear in the database - but without knowing the correct BCID there's no way to correct this. Can you contact the friend to ask if there's a BCID in the book?

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.