corner corner Supply Store

Forum | << Newbies | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Supply Store

Hi everyone. I bought some labels from the supply store but are still waiting for them to be dispatched (box unticked when I check the order). Does this usually take a while?
I'm from New Zealand so they still have a while to go!

Complete Thread

Profile Image

Supply Store

Hi everyone. I bought some labels from the supply store but are still waiting for them to be dispatched (box unticked when I check the order). Does this usually take a while?
I'm from New Zealand so they still have a while to go!
Profile Image
I've been sending out orders as usual, but I've been too busy to mark orders as shipped. So at the moment, that tick box is not reliable. Sorry!
Profile Image
Ok no worries thanks :)
Profile Image
I've been sending out orders as usual, but I've been too busy to mark orders as shipped. So at the moment, that tick box is not reliable. Sorry!

It's been about five weeks. Just wondering if it usually takes this long to receive stuff. I was thinking I should have ordered the starter pack but don't want to have to wait another five weeks!
Cheers
Profile Image
It's been about five weeks. Just wondering if it usually takes this long to receive stuff.

It shouldn't. In the other hand, there is a mail strike on in Germany, so I hope that does not delay our shipments...
If it reaches the six weeks mark without arriving, can you please let us know?
Profile Image
It's been about five weeks. Just wondering if it usually takes this long to receive stuff.

It shouldn't. In the other hand, there is a mail strike on in Germany, so I hope that does not delay our shipments...
If it reaches the six weeks mark without arriving, can you please let us know?

I ordered it on the 24th of May so it reached the 6 week mark yesterday :( but it's not your fault, I didn't realise there was a strike over in your country.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.