corner corner Wishlist?

Forum | << Newbies | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Wishlist?

Never mind. I couldn't see the other newbie posts when I posted this. I have found the answer as to how to create a new wishlist. Not sure what happened to my old one though. So I'm off to start anew!

Hello, I'm not really a newbie but I've been away from BookCrossing for several years. I'm wondering what happened to the wishlist feature? I believe it was cliff1976 who created it. I checked out RABCK.com and it looks as if it's not available at the moment. How are people doing wishlists?

Thanks for any enlightenment--

Rachel/ladyveg

Complete Thread

Profile Image

Wishlist?

Never mind. I couldn't see the other newbie posts when I posted this. I have found the answer as to how to create a new wishlist. Not sure what happened to my old one though. So I'm off to start anew!

Hello, I'm not really a newbie but I've been away from BookCrossing for several years. I'm wondering what happened to the wishlist feature? I believe it was cliff1976 who created it. I checked out RABCK.com and it looks as if it's not available at the moment. How are people doing wishlists?

Thanks for any enlightenment--

Rachel/ladyveg
Profile Image

RE: Wishlist?

Not sure what happened to my old one though.

It's right here, all imported from Cliff's site:
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/wishlist?...

I bet the viewing options hidden in the small dark green tab were set to 'fulfilled wishes'.
Profile Image
I am new and added to my wishlist. Now I can find it!
Profile Image
Hi, your wishlist is on the right of your profile...has a dropdown button...click wishlist and you will see yours...and if you are on someone elses profile you will see theres by doing the same thing.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.