corner corner Fuertaventura?

Forum | << Newbies | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Fuertaventura?

i am going to fuertaventura in september and am planning on taking some books with me to leave around the hotel. it is not an option as location, i wondered what i should put in as locaction of release. thanks in advance
nicola

Complete Thread

Profile Image
i am going to fuertaventura in september and am planning on taking some books with me to leave around the hotel. it is not an option as location, i wondered what i should put in as locaction of release. thanks in advance
nicola
Profile Image
Yes, I have tried it for you and came up with the following:
First you do a wild release, then:
For Country select: Spain
For State/ Provence select: not a city etc.
For City select: Fuerteventura
For Crossing Zones : you have to make a new one unless you're planning to leave it in the zone which is already selected.
I had never done this before so I have learned something also
Good Luck!
Profile Image
thank you for helping, the hotel i am staying at has a shelf that swaps books with guests (one in one out) so i was planning on swapping my holiday reads when i am there
Profile Image
You beat me to it! But there's no need to use the "---not a city" entry from the state/province list; the "Islas Canarias" entry contains Fuertaventura.
Profile Image
Hi. Here's the "go hunting" page for Fuertaventura (under "Islas Canarias" under "Spain"):

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/88478

You can use the "view all" checkbox to see locations that don't have recent releases.

If all that doesn't show any release locations that match your destination, you can always add a new one. When you make your release notes, select the country/province/city entries and then use the "add zone" button to add an appropriate release zone. (If you're taking a cruise to get there, you might find release zones for the cruise-ship line under the "International Waters" entry in the "countries" list.)

Hope that helps, and that you have a wonderful vacation!
Profile Image
thank you, i love the idea of sending books around the world, i know they have a book swap corner so i am hoping to swap a couple i have already and some that i will read on holiday and see where they go x

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.