corner corner NEW! The Colour Wish

Forum | << Newbies | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

NEW! The Colour Wish

Morning Everyone,

Just read a fantastic e-book from Amazon which is fantasy based the children absolutely loved it even my 12 year old! Completely captures the imagination for any age even myself, with the beautiful poetry and vivid eye catching illustrations. It’s not a long read so perfect for just before bedtime it’s called The Colour Wish. A definite must read! Very whimsical/quirky and unique! Have a read and tell me what you think ?

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Morning Everyone,

Just read a fantastic e-book from Amazon which is fantasy based the children absolutely loved it even my 12 year old! Completely captures the imagination for any age even myself, with the beautiful poetry and vivid eye catching illustrations. It’s not a long read so perfect for just before bedtime it’s called The Colour Wish. A definite must read! Very whimsical/quirky and unique! Have a read and tell me what you think ?
Profile Image
You know, if you've written a book you can just go ahead and say so. There's no need for this charade.
Profile Image
You know, if you've written a book you can just go ahead and say so.

But preferably not in 3 different forums (at the last count). :-((
Profile Image
You know, if you've written a book you can just go ahead and say so. There's no need for this charade.
LOL Moem. My thoughts exactly.
They always join, post about their book, then disappear.
Profile Image
which is fantasy based the children

I do _so_ hope the book has more punctuation!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.