corner corner Found book, read, passed it on, forgot BCID code

Forum | << Newbies | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Found book, read, passed it on, forgot BCID code

Hi all,

Quite a while ago (actually, more than two years) I found a BookCrossing book, took it with me, read it and left it behind in a different location. Sadly, back then I had too much on my mind to write down the BCID or take the effort to register my activity here.

I never forgot about it though and I wish to make amends. :) I'm absolutely sure it was this book: http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/10195138 and I left it behind in an airport - sadly it hasn't been caught since (probably airports get cleaned too regularly and the staff threw it away?).

Still, for the sake of completeness, and to perhaps put a smile on the face of the person who registered the book in the first place, I would love to have it officially known that this book has been caught. Is that possible at all? I don't have the BCID, but I do have all the other details...

Thanks in advance,
Per

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hi all,

Quite a while ago (actually, more than two years) I found a BookCrossing book, took it with me, read it and left it behind in a different location. Sadly, back then I had too much on my mind to write down the BCID or take the effort to register my activity here.

I never forgot about it though and I wish to make amends. :) I'm absolutely sure it was this book: http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/10195138/ and I left it behind in an airport - sadly it hasn't been caught since (probably airports get cleaned too regularly and the staff threw it away?).

Still, for the sake of completeness, and to perhaps put a smile on the face of the person who registered the book in the first place, I would love to have it officially known that this book has been caught. Is that possible at all? I don't have the BCID, but I do have all the other details...

Thanks in advance,
Per
Profile Image
I would love to have it officially known that this book has been caught. Is that possible at all?

Sure. Send the info you have, including the link, in a message to Support (you'll find the Contact link at the bottom of the page) and they'll help you out.
Profile Image
and to perhaps put a smile on the face of the person who registered the book in the first place, I would love to have it officially known that this book has been caught.

It was not my book but nevertheless, you put a smile on my face ☺
very kind of you, thank you so much....
have a nice day

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.