corner corner Email of journal update

Forum | << Newbies | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Email of journal update

I have not book crossed for awhile and have noticed that I am not being updated by the tireless robot when a journal entry is made on one of my released books.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I have not book crossed for awhile and have noticed that I am not being updated by the tireless robot when a journal entry is made on one of my released books.
Profile Image
Hi, and welcome back! I looked at your bookshelf and saw one catch from today; the JE for that one would normally be mailed in digest form (along with any release-alerts for towns you may have subscribed to) within 24 hours, so you might get that email by tomorrow. But if you haven't received any BookCrossing email from previous JEs - I found one from Jan. 26 that you should have received by now - and if you don't get one within the next 24 hours, then perhaps your spam filter's catching them. Make sure that your email is set to permit mail from bookcrossing, and see if that helps.
Profile Image
Thank you
Profile Image
Or maybe the journalalert is turned off. Look up your profil go to "Manage account", scroll down, there you can turn the alerts on and off.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.