corner corner book return

Forum | << Newbies | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

book return

what can I do if I want to read again a book that I have already released?
o que é queeu posso fazer se quiser voltar a ler um livro que já libertei?

Complete Thread

Profile Image

book return

Profile Image

I generally avoid releasing books that I think I'll want to read again - or else I'll look for inexpensive copies of those books so that I can have some to release and some to keep. But once in a while I'll release a book and only later decide that I want to re-read it, or want to give a copy to a friend, etc. If it's just a matter of re-reading it myself, I'll see if my library has a copy, but if I want another copy to share I'll check the online sites for inexpensive copies. (Better World Books is one with free international shipping - you can find a link to it on the "affiliates" page under the "store" tab.)

If you released your copy in an OBCZ or other book-swap shelf, it's possible that it's still there, or was read and returned to the same place, so you can swing by and see; there's nothing wrong with reclaiming your own wild-released book if you want to. But you can never count on a released book remaining in the same spot for long!
Profile Image
Or you could release it as a Book ring..... you send on to someone who wants to read it who passes it on etc etc and you eventually get it back. (I think it's a book ring - as opposed to a book ray where it just gets passed on and on and on......)

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.