corner corner bookshelf - where?

Forum | << Newbies | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

bookshelf - where?

Having registered my first books yesterday, I clicked them afterwards and found out that another bookcrosser has one of them on the wishlist. I offered via PM to send the book to the bookcrosser. In response, I was offered to take a look a the other's bookshelf, to see if there is anything I'd like to read. How nice! I looked at the profile of my fellow bookcrosser, but could not find a bookshelf. How do I find another bc's bookshelf?

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Having registered my first books yesterday, I clicked them afterwards and found out that another bookcrosser has one of them on the wishlist. I offered via PM to send the book to the bookcrosser. In response, I was offered to take a look a the other's bookshelf, to see if there is anything I'd like to read. How nice! I looked at the profile of my fellow bookcrosser, but could not find a bookshelf. How do I find another bc's bookshelf?
Profile Image
Go to the site of the other bookcrosser.
On the right side of you screen you see:
Bookcrossersname books
Select filters ( click )
choose available ( click)
There you can see the books you can choose from.
good luck.
Profile Image

And

Make sure the "status" was set by that member. Otherwise the book may still be available but by someone else (and it has just passed through the other persons hands)
Profile Image

RE: And

Thank you Camperfan and MyssCyn - this was really helpful!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.