corner corner Wishlist - Wunschliste

Forum | << Newbies | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Wishlist - Wunschliste

I´m new here and all because my bookshelves are getting too heavy! Only buying ebooks is not an option after trying it several months. I heard about you and now I´m about to release 2 books - yeahhh!
But I´m also looking for one book and it was hard to find the wishing list to put it in there - I got it right finally. That should be made easier for newbies ;)

Ich hab´s geschafft - regiestriert-gewünscht - bereit zum weitergeben.
Bis bald

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I´m new here and all because my bookshelves are getting too heavy! Only buying ebooks is not an option after trying it several months. I heard about you and now I´m about to release 2 books - yeahhh!
But I´m also looking for one book and it was hard to find the wishing list to put it in there - I got it right finally. That should be made easier for newbies ;)

Ich hab´s geschafft - regiestriert-gewünscht - bereit zum weitergeben.
Bis bald
Profile Image
Well, wishlist are usually not the first feature to start with.
Take you time, have a look around :-)
Profile Image
Hallo zusammen,

ich wäre auf der Suche wie ich eine Wunschliste anlegen kann. Vielleicht hilft mir jemand? Bin auch ein Newbie…

Dankeschön
Profile Image
Erstmal herzlich Willkommen bei Bookcrossing

Bücher&Buchwürmer / Suche
Titel eingeben auf Suche klicken

Wenn das Buch erscheint rechts auf den kleinen blauen Globus klicken
dann findest du die option „zur Wunschliste zufügen“

viel Erfolg!!
Wenn sonst Fragen sind, schau doch im deutschen Forum vorbei - da werden sie geholfen ☺
Profile Image

Can you please let me know how to add a book to ones wishlist?
Profile Image
FInding your wishlist was discussed here too

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/515350
Profile Image
Thank you so much!
Profile Image
Hey, auch neu hier ;) Wie kann ich den, wenn ich nach einem Buch suche, mir anzeigen lassen, wo es ist? Australien bringt mir in Deutschland nicht so viel^^ Danke schonmal
Profile Image
Hi Mfox, welcome to BookCrossing. Nice to have you with us.
There is a German Forum http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14 if you put your question there you might get an answer. Good luck.
Profile Image
Thank you Camperfan, I don´t find there a answer and I don´t want to open a new thread for my dumb newbie question.

Can you answer my Question?
When I search a book, how can see where the book is?
I don´t need books which are in Australia, when I live in Germany ;)

Sorry for my English & thank you for help
Profile Image
When I search a book, how can see where the book is?

Hi, MFox! If you're looking for books in the wild, the "go hunting" pages let you select the country/state/city.

If you're browsing for books that you'd like to request in trade, that's a different matter. There's no easy way to find the current location of books on people's bookshelves, and even if you could, you'd still have to read the journal entries *and* check the profile page of whoever has the book now, to see if they indicate an interest in trading - many BCers do not.

The closest you can get is to use the "advanced search" option under the "books & People" tab; it has a "location" sort-order option, which will sort the results by country/state. These don't show on the search-results page, so you'd still have to click on each book to see the details, but it might help narrow down the amount of clicking-through you'd have to do.

The easiest way to get involved in trades is to post in the "Random Acts" forum (and/or the German-language forum), offering books of your own or requesting specific titles.

Hope that helps!
Profile Image
Thank you GoryDetails
Profile Image
I don´t want to open a new thread for my dumb newbie question.

First of all, a question is never dumb. Just try it, BookCrossers are generally nice people.
And in your own language it might be easier.
Your english is well enough for me to understand. No apologies as it is for us both our second language.
I hope the explanation of GoryDetails helped you. She is very good at that sort of thing.
Profile Image
I don´t want to open a new thread for my dumb newbie question.

@ Mfox:

Mach dir keinen Kopf, komm einfach im deutschen Forum vorbei - wir beißen nicht ☺

Und wenn du keinen neuen thread aufmachen willst, auch ok, dann nimm doch einfach diesen hier:
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/510414

Aber dieser hier ist auch sehr hilfreich
http://www.bookcrossers.de/

Aus welcher Gegend bist du denn??
Ich finde gerade am Anfang kann es inspirierend sein, ein Bookcrossing-Treffen zu besuchen. Trau dich und triff dich mit fremden Leuten aus dem Internet - hihi ☺♥☺

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.