corner corner 1001 Books to Read Before You Die

Forum | << Newbies | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

1001 Books to Read Before You Die

I'm not officially a newbie but haven't been active for 3-4 years, so am completely lost now. Can someone give me a link to a FREE "1001 Books to Read Before You Die" spreadsheet? It doesn't matter to me if it's the first version -- that's fine. Thank you.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I'm not officially a newbie but haven't been active for 3-4 years, so am completely lost now. Can someone give me a link to a FREE "1001 Books to Read Before You Die" spreadsheet? It doesn't matter to me if it's the first version -- that's fine. Thank you.
Profile Image
Its not exactly an exciting book but I found it to have some great lessons about money. When I read it I bought 5 copies to give to my friends and family
Profile Image
Welcome, MarkoEdward! You're in the wrong forum for book-discussions, though - take a look at the Book Talk forum to discuss or recommend books. Hope you enjoy BookCrossing!
Profile Image
Hi, Lobodyke! I looked on the 1001-library BC bookshelf ( http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/1001-library ) to see if they had any links, and while I did find one, it seems that the original 1001-books publisher objected to having the free spreadsheet posted, so it may be under copyright. Sorry I can't help!
Profile Image
What's your url to dowload all book?. I can't see

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.