corner corner making a journal entry without a BCID #

Forum | << Newbies | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

making a journal entry without a BCID #

Is there a way to make a journal entry w/out having found the book (when you're not the one who released the book). I just wanted to let another member know that, altho I didn't find his book, I bought it because of reading his journal entry. Since he has had no successful releases, I thought this would be nice for him to know. Thanks, LALydia

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Is there a way to make a journal entry w/out having found the book (when you're not the one who released the book). I just wanted to let another member know that, altho I didn't find his book, I bought it because of reading his journal entry. Since he has had no successful releases, I thought this would be nice for him to know. Thanks, LALydia
Profile Image
Nope, that's not possible. That's so when someone makes a journal entry on one of your books, you KNOW they have the book in hand. If you want to communicate with another member, you can do so now, by using the "Send Private Message to this Member" link at the top of their Bookshelf page. Note that this link won't be visible unless 1) you're logged in, and 2) the member hasn't turned off permission to message them in their profile settings.
Profile Image
thanks - that's what I needed to know

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.