corner corner Personal info on 'tell a friend'

Forum | << Newbies | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Personal info on 'tell a friend'

I was surprised to see that when I invited friends to check out BookCrossing, my personal page and editing information was available for them. In other words, it looks like they can click on 'edit' and see my e-mail and could actually edit my profile. I only know this because I added myself to the list...please tell me this is only the case because I am using my own computer! Thanks, in advance, for your time...

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I was surprised to see that when I invited friends to check out BookCrossing, my personal page and editing information was available for them. In other words, it looks like they can click on 'edit' and see my e-mail and could actually edit my profile. I only know this because I added myself to the list...please tell me this is only the case because I am using my own computer! Thanks, in advance, for your time...
Profile Image
You can only edit the info if you are logged in. Log out, then look at your profile page, the editing information isn't there.
Profile Image
Thanks bookgirl! I guess it is because I am using my own computer and it saves the logon. I love the photo by the way - AND, if you love the Grafton series, then you should check out the Janet Evanovich series too (first book is 'ONE for the Money' and so on)- great female character, good mystery, and very funny. Enjoy :)

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.