corner corner Library Books

Forum | << Newbies | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Library Books

What is the policy here on library books? Sometimes I see that people have registered them. Is it OK to do that if you only put a book mark in, and not otherwise deface the book? I'd love to see where some library books end up!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
What is the policy here on library books? Sometimes I see that people have registered them. Is it OK to do that if you only put a book mark in, and not otherwise deface the book? I'd love to see where some library books end up!
Profile Image
Well, don't you think the library might get mad if the book doesn't come back. I'd only release books i own.
Profile Image
Well, I wasn't thinking of giving away library books. Iwas thinking of what others have done, which is register it and take it back to the library.
Profile Image
A lot of people have chosen not to do this with library books because the message on the labels encourages finders of the book to give it away.
You may wish to check with your librarian to find out how she feels about a project like this. Many libraries would discourage "leafletting" by other organizations through their books.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.