corner corner Modifying (correcting) the numbered rating posted

Forum | << Newbies | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Modifying (correcting) the numbered rating posted

I "released" my book without changing the rating from (I suppose) average to the highest rating - which I felt it deserved. Is there no way of correcting myself after the book has been registered? You can modify the prose part, but what about the ranking?

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I "released" my book without changing the rating from (I suppose) average to the highest rating - which I felt it deserved. Is there no way of correcting myself after the book has been registered? You can modify the prose part, but what about the ranking?
Profile Image
Yes, you can do this. Go in like you're going to edit your original entry. It should ask you to update the book info, just check that you did. The next screen right at the top should give you the same little scale to judge your book (1-10). If this doesn't help, come back here, and I'll go through this again, cause I know I did it once.
Profile Image
Sorry - I just looked at it again. After you update the books details, you get your journal entry. Just click where it says you can Edit your journal entry. That will give you the screen to update the rating. Be sure to save your changes at the bottom of the screen.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.