corner corner This site is kind of confusing....

Forum | << Newbies | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

This site is kind of confusing....

I got sent a referral to this site and I've forwarded it to all my friends and family who I know would find it as cool as I do but I have had a few complaints about it. A lot of people don't understand what the basis or idea of the site is. They see a lot of info all at once and find they have to sort they're way through it and I think this is what deters people from investigating the site as much as they could. I don't know what to suggest to simplify it but if I have to explain it to people then obviously it is confusing. (My friends are educated people!) Just a friendly suggestion! I love the site! Keep it up! Get more press!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I got sent a referral to this site and I've forwarded it to all my friends and family who I know would find it as cool as I do but I have had a few complaints about it. A lot of people don't understand what the basis or idea of the site is. They see a lot of info all at once and find they have to sort they're way through it and I think this is what deters people from investigating the site as much as they could. I don't know what to suggest to simplify it but if I have to explain it to people then obviously it is confusing. (My friends are educated people!) Just a friendly suggestion! I love the site! Keep it up! Get more press!
Profile Image
I agree that the home page is a little confusing but I think the rest of the site is reasonably easy to navigate. I've emailed Ron with my suggestions, I suggest you do the same. Although he may have time to read all the messages in the forum it's also possible he doesn't and an email might be more effective.

Thanks again to Ron and his team for providing this site and this concept.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.