corner corner Tracking an author or book

Forum | << Newbies | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Tracking an author or book

After browsing for an hour and enjoying much it, I am still unable to figure out how to review the life of a book. Or even a particular copy of a particular book. I wonder if I'm looking for a function that doens't exist...

Complete Thread

Profile Image
After browsing for an hour and enjoying much it, I am still unable to figure out how to review the life of a book. Or even a particular copy of a particular book. I wonder if I'm looking for a function that doens't exist...
Profile Image
Hi, I am not sure exactly what you are trying to track. Maybe this will help though. If there is a particular title you want to look up or track, you can type in the name to the left of this page under search books. It will give the book and who registered it etc. If they have released it, it will have more than one entry (on that same page) and it will also show below that, if someone has found it and made an entry. Hope that helps.
NavyMom
Profile Image
Actually, on my screen it's on the upper right. If you type in the name of a book, it will show you any listings. Often, there will be multiples because more than one person may have released it . . . or if the book's been well circulated, several people will have made journal notes. (FYI, on my screen the search function on lower left takes me to Amazon, which may have been what confused you.)
Profile Image
My mistake, don't know what I was thinking (I do know my right from left - really, haha). It is upper right; but you can sort of follow a book's title if you search under "search books". Even if there are more than one of the same title listed, you can pick one and see where it was released and if someone recorded picking the book up.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.