corner corner Can't get the bookmark to print

Forum | << Newbies | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Can't get the bookmark to print

I am a computer idiotolina; can anyone help? I downloaded Acrobat Reader, went to print a bookmark, but it keeps comeing up with "unknown file type" and won't convert no matter what I try? What am I doing wrong? I have Wordperfect and Word, and I think my computer has all the requiste whistles and bells. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I am a computer idiotolina; can anyone help? I downloaded Acrobat Reader, went to print a bookmark, but it keeps comeing up with "unknown file type" and won't convert no matter what I try? What am I doing wrong? I have Wordperfect and Word, and I think my computer has all the requiste whistles and bells. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks
Profile Image
You may have D/led AR, but did you Install it? I know I did that to myself once :p And have you tried d/ling anything else using AR? Does it work then?
Profile Image
Were you able to open the document in AR? If not, it is not properly loaded/installed. Check that first. If it seems properly installed trying opening the application and then, from the application, opening the document.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.