corner corner Disaster Printing Pre-numbered Avery Labels

Forum | << Newbies | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Disaster Printing Pre-numbered Avery Labels

I download the 10-up file, I see the number on each and the 'released by' info on each. I hit print, go through the normal print dialogue and see the printer icon appear on my status bar (I think that's what I called). At this point my system begins to slow to a near stop and no matter how long I wait nothing print.
I've rebooted and tried this again = with the same bad results.
Where did I go wrong? I'm a Win98 user with IE6 and lots of memory. Help Please!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I download the 10-up file, I see the number on each and the 'released by' info on each. I hit print, go through the normal print dialogue and see the printer icon appear on my status bar (I think that's what I called). At this point my system begins to slow to a near stop and no matter how long I wait nothing print.
I've rebooted and tried this again = with the same bad results.
Where did I go wrong? I'm a Win98 user with IE6 and lots of memory. Help Please!
Profile Image
Some systems have trouble with the pre-numbered labels - we're not sure why. The 10-up ones take a tremendous amount of CPU and RAM. We're working on an alternative system that will be more compatible, but in the meantime you might try from a different computer.
Profile Image
OK, I'll see if I can use a friends PC. I did note the stated large file size and was surprised that it was that large.
Profile Image
Works great on Apple Power Macintosh G3, System 9.2, Apple Works with Epson Stylus Color 800 Printer. Import file into Apple Works database with appropriate Avery Label layout and print!

Charliem102867 AKA Fagomel

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.